Application for The American Hat Makers Scholarship for United States Students in United States – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the American Hat Makers in United States.
This is a well-designed program for the College/University students. American Hat Makers believe in superior craftsmanship and traditional skills. They are renowned hat makers in the United States and have won many appreciation and accolades because of our superlative range of hats. The scholarship winners will receive an award amount of $750.
American Hat Makers has been proudly handcrafting hats in the U.S.A. for over 40 years. Every detail at American Hat Makers is essential. In order to bring you the highest quality hats made in America, every stitch, design choice and material selection is made with conscious and deliberate thought.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMERICAN HAT MAKERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- United States are eligible
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. College/University students are eligible for this application program.
AMERICAN HAT MAKERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this grant, applicants can directly contact via email [email protected]
Application must include:
- No additional document is required for the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below