Application for the The Bodleian Visiting Fellows Programme for UK Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The University of Oxford will provide this golden chance to all those applicants who wish to pursue a fellowship programme for the academic year 2020-2021. Each Winning candidates will receive educational fund to cover your study expenses, Scholars who will benefit from an uninterrupted period of research in the Libraries, and Fellows are expected to be in residence in Oxford throughout their fellowship period and to participate in, and make a contribution to, the intellectual life of the Libraries and the University.
Founded in 1096, the University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the UK. It offers world-class education as well as promotes student for leadership and citizenship in global humanity. It also offers a wide range of academic programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THE BODLEIAN PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must have to take part in the fellowship program
- Applicants must be the United Kingdom citizens.
- Fellowship in Special Collections of the Bodleian Libraries and in digital collections.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Entrants whose first language is not English will have to satisfy the university’s language requirements.
THE BODLEIAN PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this sponsorship, claimants are recommended to take admission in a fellowship programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit academic transcripts, Pre-qualification degree, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below