Application for The Capstone Editing Early Career Academic Research Grant for Women in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Capstone Editing Company in Australia.
The excellent program is awarded to women applicants employed as an academic staff member in a position that involves research at an Australian or New Zealand university. The successful applicants will get an award amount of A$5,000 for one academic per year that can be used to cover expenses related to flights, accommodation and conference registration.
The main purpose of the grant is to provide financial support for female early career academics in recognition of the additional barriers they face in achieving academic success and advancing their careers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAPSTONE EDITING RESEARCH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a woman.
- You must be employed as an academic staff member in a position that involves research at an Australian or New Zealand university (i.e. staff in teaching-only positions are not eligible and professional staff are not eligible).
- You may be employed on a continuing or fixed-term basis. (Casual staff are not eligible.)
- You may be employed part time or full time.
- You must be an early career academic. This is defined as someone who holds a PhD, and has graduated from their PhD within the past six years or who has begun continuing or fixed-term employment in an academic position for the first time within the past two years.
- The research project must be one intended to lead to publication. This is defined as a research project for which one of the expected outcomes is publication of a peer-reviewed journal article, book chapter or book. It is recognised that academic research is incredibly varied and that some research will result clearly and quickly in a publication while other research might not lead to a publication for some time. Part of the purpose of this grant is to assist women to overcome barriers to their career progression, and publication is crucial to this. That is why one of the goals of the research project should be publication. You can specify in your application the type of publication you are aiming for and how it is related to your research project.
- Previous recipients of this grant may not apply again.
- Previous unsuccessful applicants may reapply every year if they wish.
- Applications are open for Australian female candidates.
- Research women applicants are eligible for this opportunity.
- For taking admission, applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
CAPSTONE EDITING RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participate by filling out an online application form given at Capstone Editing site.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within given the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below