Application for the The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Capstone Editing Company in in Australia or New Zealand.
The grant is available to both domestic and international student and must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university. The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student per year with a gift voucher to the value of A$3,000 to use to purchase a computer or laptop, software and computer accessories.
A grant aimed at overcoming economic barriers to academic success by providing students with the computer equipment necessary to excel in their studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CAPSTONE LAPTOP GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- For undertaking a Postgraduate Coursework degree program at an Australian and New Zealand university.
- Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- For taking admission, applicants must have master’s degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
CAPSTONE LAPTOP GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, students are advised to take part in the Postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within the given application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below