Application for The Chinese Government Award-Bilateral Program in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chinese Government in UK.
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health. The Bilateral Program provides both fully-funded positions and partial awards. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
The National Study Fund Management Committee manages and uses the National Study Fund in accordance with national laws, regulations, and related policies and policies. They manage the study abroad and study abroad affairs with legal and economic means.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China can apply for this application
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
- All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students need to submit Application Form, Notarized highest diploma, Academic transcripts, A Study Plan or Research Proposal, Two Recommendation Letters, A CD of your own works, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, copy of Pre-admission Letter from, copy of HSK Certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below