Application for the The David E. Bell Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for International Students in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open by the President and Fellows of Harvard College in USA.
This study program provides opportunities for research and leadership training in a two-year, non-degree program for researchers and practitioners in the field of population and development.The sponsorship will provide the award amount according to the programs.
The President and Fellows of Harvard College is the part of Harvard University that was founded in 1650. It has excellent faculty in learning and research field & provides various courses for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID E. BELL POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The U.S. and international scholars are eligible to apply.
- The postdoctoral degree will be awarded in the field of population and development.
- a strong record of academic training
- a commitment to population and development work
- the demonstrated ability to work independently
- leadership potential
- TOEFL scores must be submitted if an applicant’s native language is not English and he/she does not hold the equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree from an institution at which English is the language of instruction. The minimum score on the internet-based test for this program is 100.
- GRE Test Scores(Note: GRE is required and cannot be substituted through scores from other tests can be uploaded as additional documentation). There are also spaces to include GRE Subject scores and GMAT scores (though again they cannot be a substitute for the GRE).
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
DAVID E. BELL POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae, Research Proposal (PDF Upload) No more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below