Application for The Eynesbury College International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The scholarship study is available for commencing any graduate citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) who want to study at the University of Adelaide.
As the third-oldest university in Australia, The University of Adelaide is a public university. It has all the ingredients to tackle global research challenges and deliver positive impacts. The university operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EYNESBURY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- The study award is available for graduates of Eynesbury College commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2022 only
- It is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Applicants must be a graduate of Eynesbury College
- Students must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must meet the minimum admission requirement.
- Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide.
EYNESBURY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications to Springfield College can be made through the Common Application portal. Students that have attained the minimum GPA requirement for the award will be considered.
Application must include:
- Applicant needs to submit a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applications are open throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below