Application for the The Laidlaw funding for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
This educational award is designed for students from all over the world who want to pursue a research degree at the university in the UK. The university will provide the following expenses: Increase your employability by developing your knowledge, skills and confidence in research and leadership, Gain valuable transferable skills in project management, leadership, communications and team working, Undertake a unique research project, which is generously funded, and a Leadership In Action project to put your skills into practice, Gain a Level 5 leadership qualification certified by the Chartered Management Institute, Have the opportunity to showcase your research at high profile events, Have access to coaching and mentoring with qualified coaches, Have access to a network of like-minded peers across the University, the UK and beyond, Receive a £500 per week scholarship payment for the duration of the Research Project period for summer 1 (2020) and receive funding or expenses for the leadership experience in summer 2 (2021), Be eligible to claim additional funds of up to £1,000 for travel and other expenses (including lab costs)
Founded in 1963, The University of York has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAIDLAW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The research program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- All undergraduate students in year one of a three-year programme or year one or two of a four-year programme are eligible to apply.
- There are no restrictions on discipline/department, college, nationality or fee status.
- For admission, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To study at the university, the applicant must have passed English A or obtain 5 in English B at either Standard or Higher Level.
LAIDLAW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, students are required to apply for the research degree program at the university. Your application to the programme will be assessed through the online application form which consists of a personal profile and your research statement.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below