Application for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The university is available for students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities. The university offers fully-funded position and transnational leadership training to educate and support bright, young African students, a deep, personal commitment to change the world around them. In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, the University of Edinburgh will provide 200 full postgraduate and undergraduate financial aid.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree program subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- Candidates must be qualifying academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- Holders are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take advantage of this program, aspirants must have to apply for admission at this university. After taking admission applicants must be applied to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh, for prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Application must include:
- For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below