Application for The McGraw Fellowships for Business Journalism for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the McGraw Center for Business Journalism in USA.
The purpose of the McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism is to support the intensive, ambitious coverage of important issues related to the global economy and business. The fellowship offers grants of up to $15,000 for each project.
The McGraw Center provides training for young journalists and enhances the quality and depth of business and economic news coverage. It also offers various Business Journalism programs
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MCGRAW FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are available for Business Journalism.
- The grant is open for those who have at least five years of professional experience in journalism. Freelance journalists, as well as reporters and editors currently working at a news organization or journalism non-profit, may apply.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
MCGRAW FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the fellowship, applicants must have to take admission in a Business Journalism at the City University of New York through an online form. After receiving the offer letter of admission, applicants should submit a well-focused story proposal of no more than three pages through the accompanying online form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit required documents a resume and references from two editors or others who familiar with your work.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 16, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below