Application for the The Norah Simpson Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in UK.
The main purpose of this study programme is to support postgraduate students who demonstrate academic excellence and a passion for the study of water. The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £5000 to the high achieving students during their postgraduate degree programme.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and support staff. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses in various fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORAH SIMPSON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to applicants from the UK, EU and Overseas.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Norwich Business School, International Development.
- Applicants who hold any grade of membership of the Institute of Water will be prioritized.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable interest in the study of water; through science, business or professional interest.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
NORAH SIMPSON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 14th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below