Application for the The School of Arts and Social Sciences PhD Studentships for Domestic & International in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of London in UK.
This study award is open for eligible candidates wishing to pursue cutting-edge research within any of the School’s departments in the UK. The university will provide the following expenses: An annual bursary at the prevailing ESRC rate (£17,009 in 2019/20), A full tuition-fee waiver for UK and EU students. Applications from overseas students are welcome, but the applicant must make appropriate arrangements to cover the difference between the overseas and UK tuition fee, and Further funds to support research expenses (up to £1000 over three years)
City, University of London is a leading global university that was founded in 1852. It offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honours degree and a merit-level Master’s degree in a relevant subject (or international equivalent).
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 7.0 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below