Application for The Sié Fellowship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Josef Korbel School in USA.
This is a two-year, highly competitive scholarship available for outstanding master’s degree-seeking students from the U.S. and abroad. Sié Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service. The sponsorship will cover full tuition fees to the winning candidates for the two-year duration of the study.
Founded in 1964, the Josef Korbel School of International Studies is one of the world’s leading schools for the study of international relations based in Denver, Colorado. It offers both undergraduate & graduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIÉ FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all nationalities are eligible to join the program.
- Pursue a master’s degree will be awarded in global leadership and service.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the school for the opportunity.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SIÉ FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must apply for admission at the school. All completed applications to the master’s program at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies are automatically considered for the fellowship.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must upload one official transcript from each college or university attended, official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years, two letters of recommendation statement of purpose, resume/curriculum vitae (CV) & proof of permanent residence (U.S. visa-holding residents only.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below