Application for the Theology Faculty Scholarships for One-year Master’s Specialization for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Radboud University in Netherlands.
There are four opportunities available offered by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious studies for international students who wish to enter the master’s degree coursework in the Netherlands. Radboud University will provide an educational bursary of € 10,500 to covers tuition fees (€ 2,143 for the academic year 2020-2021), plus living expenses. For students who require a visa, the award covers the minimum amount required to obtain a visa without a tuition fee.
Radboud University was originated in 1923 and it is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. The university offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THEOLOGY FACULTY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from non-EEA as well as EEA countries.
- Pursuing Masters in Theology and Religious studies.
- Applicants must have to enroll in one-year Master’s specialization in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year specialization in Theology (180 EC) at the university. Students with a bachelor degree can apply.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language
THEOLOGY FACULTY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants are advised to take admission to the Master’s Degree Program in Theology at the Radboud University.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below