Application for the Theoretical Particle Physics Scholarship for Postdoctoral Position in Sweden – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Australia.
The postdoctoral project will focus on aspects of particle phenomenology related to the hierarchy problem, with emphasis, but not necessarily limited to, models including top-partners, such as supersymmetry or compositeness.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THEORETICAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
To qualify for the position of postdoc, you must have a doctoral degree in Physics at the time of the start of your position. Advanced theoretical physics, in particular, quantum field theory, particle physics and programming skills of relevance to the subject matter are required. The degree should preferably not be older than three years, although candidates with a degree as old as five years at the time of the start of the position are allowed to apply.
THEORETICAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as below:
• CV, include a complete list of publications
• Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
Application must include:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
- At most three reference letters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below