Application for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The purpose of this application is to provide financial help to the New Zealand and international candidates to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university. The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000
Located in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is known for its program in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It is the top-ranked university in New Zealand for research quality and consistently ranks among the world’s best universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THERLE DRAKE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study a postgraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be a New Zealand or international citizen. Candidates must have enrolled for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
- With a postgraduate degree, candidates can apply in the different areas of a career like a business, HR and finance, education, higher education teachers, healthcare, nurses, physiotherapists, and management according to the study area in which you have completed your postgraduate degree.
THERLE DRAKE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity online. The application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
Application must include:
- Applicant must submit a letter outlining the project and its benefit to their career plans.
- A detailed budget.
- Copies of any communication with the host person or organization overseas.
- A supporting statement from the principal supervisor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below