Application for the Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Bristol in the UK.
This scholarship is open to the applicants who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
10 scholarships of £5,000 are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry. These awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and QS World University Ranking was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
The scholarship will be awarded in the following program:
- International Foundation Programme – Arts and Humanities
- International Foundation Programme – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- International Foundation Programme – Social Sciences and Law
The scholarship will cover:
- 10 x £5,000 scholarships are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry.
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THINK BIG INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION PROGRAMME SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes regardless of which country you are from.
- have applied to study one of the International Foundation Programmes at the University of Bristol starting in 2019.
- you will not need to meet any English Language Requirements to apply for the Think Big IFP Scholarships.
- However, you will need to meet any conditions of your academic offer to study to be successfully awarded a Think Big IFP Scholarships, which may include English language requirements.
THINK BIG INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION PROGRAMME SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Round One: March 31, 2019 and Round Two: June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below