Application for the Think Big Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
Programs are available for pursuing any full-time undergraduate course. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science). These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, although like the University of the West of England and the University of Bath.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THINK BIG FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Holders can apply for a Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship if they:
- Are classed as an overseas applicant for fee purposes AND
- Have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
THINK BIG FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, complete the application form and send via email. Pupils can apply through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or the Common Application (Common App).
Application must include:
- To apply, learners must be ready to submit the IELTS certificate, High School Certificate, High School Transcript, Passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below