Application for the Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust Bursary in Scotland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, EU and International students at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland.
The University of St. Andrews is offering bursaries awarded by the Trustees of the Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust to deserving applicants from Scotland or outside the UK. This bursary is available for pursuing postgraduate taught or research level.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
St Andrews is Scotland’s first University and the third oldest in the English-speaking world, founded in 1413. The institute brings together scholars from the Schools of History, International Relations, English and beyond, together with early-career researchers and graduate students, to initiate new, cross-disciplinary, ideas and approaches.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THOMAS AND MARGARET RODDAN TRUST BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Scotland; England; Northern Ireland; Wales; EU; International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Postgraduate Masters or Research. Courses at Postgraduate Diploma level (e.g. PGDip) are also accepted.
- Applicants from any year of study are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of academic merit and financial need, and to state how the award would help to further their education and career goals.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency. This can be either an IELTS score of 7.0, a TOEFL score of 100 iBT, or a Cambridge CPE at grade C. Further details can be found on the English Language Teaching webpages. The Schools of English, Management, and Economics & Finance each have their own minimum English language requirements. Applicants can find the specific IELTS scores required by these Schools on the English Language Teaching webpages.
THOMAS AND MARGARET RODDAN TRUST BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
This application is available for application through the Scholarships and Funding catalog. Current students can access Scholarships and Fund through MySaint.
- If you have applied for a Postgraduate Taught programme (e.g. MSc, MLitt, MRes, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Conversion Diploma), you should apply for the Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust Bursary – Postgraduate Taught.
- If you have applied or are currently on a Postgraduate Research programme (e.g. PhD, MPhil, MFA), you should apply for the Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust Bursary – Postgraduate Research.
As part of the application, you are required to complete and upload them? Roddan Trust External Application Form (WORD). This form must be uploaded to your Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust electronic application on Scholarships and Funding. A form received through any other means will not be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below