Application for the Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Admission Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong.
Students from Mainland China, Taiwan, and Macau that want to undertake an undergraduate study programme at Lee Woo Sing College can make an application for this scholarship. Lee Woo Sing College will award the 5 selected students non-renewable scholarships of HK$40,000 each per annum.
Lee Woo Sing College is one of the new colleges of the Chinese University of Hong Kong that aims at developing leaders for Hong Kong, the mainland, and the world. It possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TI HUA KOO AND DOROTHY VEE KOO SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Mainland China, Taiwan, and Macau are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to take u any undergraduate programme offered at Lee Woo Sing College.
- The applicants must be full-time Year 1 non-local undergraduate from Mainland China, Taiwan, and Macau.
- The applicants must have an acceptable academic result.
- Applicants must have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to get into CUHK.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0.
TI HUA KOO AND DOROTHY VEE KOO SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must use the application portal of CUHK and apply. Undergraduates who applied and were admitted from Mainland China, Taiwan, and Macau will be considered.
Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Academic certificates
- Official transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below