Application for the Tianjin Municipal Government Funding for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Nankai University in China.
This funding programme intends to recognize and reward the talent of students who want to apply for the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degree program at Nankai University. Nankai University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their study in China.
Nankai University is one of the largest higher education institutions with the broadest range of disciplines. It was opened in 1919 by Zhang Boling and Yan Xiu who are the famous patriotic educators. Currently, this university is dedicated to public service and has become one of China’s most prestigious universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TIANJIN MUNICIPAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen
- Applicants must have good academic excellence.
- Bachelor, master and doctoral degree programs in fields like Chinese language, philosophy, logic, law, human resource management business administration, financial, management, accounting, management information systems etc.
- Applicants who are applying for bachelor degree must have a high school diploma, and for a master degree must have a bachelor degree. Others who are applying for a doctoral program must hold a master degree.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
TIANJIN MUNICIPAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being able to apply for this application , first, you will have to take admission in one of the programs given above. Once you are enrolled in an approved course, you can avail this opportunity.
Application must include:
- All the recipients are required to following documents with their application: Highest diploma, official transcripts, personal statement, two letters of recommendation, photocopy of foreigner physical examination form, photocopy of passport, and copy of application fee receipt.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below