Application for the Tiffin Dean Grants for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Tiffin University in USA.
The study is available to encourage and support high-achieving candidates commencing an undergraduate degree program at Tiffin University. Tiffin University will cover an award amount of $12,000 to the successful candidates for an undergraduate degree.
Tiffin University is well-known throughout the United States for its superb academic programmes, competent teachers, and relaxing study environment. TU offers regionally accredited bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees in business administration, criminal justice, education, humanities, and arts and sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TIFFIN DEAN GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.85 – 3.199
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates must have a Satisfactory TOEFL score (61 iBT) or IELTS score of 5 or iTEP score of 3.4
TIFFIN DEAN GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Tiffin University.
Application must include:
- You must submit all secondary schools or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to Tiffin University in an official, sealed envelope, and Copy of your passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15th, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below