Application for the TIGP Fully-Funded PhD Positions for International Students in Taiwan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Taiwan International Graduate Program – TIGP in Taiwan.
The Taiwan International Graduate Program is a PhD program, started in 2002, by Academia Sinica, the foremost research institution of Taiwan. In cooperation with top universities in Taiwan, Academia Sinica offers advanced, inter-disciplinary PhD Programs, in nine fields that span the natural and physical sciences, as well as computational linguistics. [email protected] offers students a monthly stipend of NTD $34,000 (about USD $1,100) for the first year. For students who perform well, this stipend will be extended in the 2nd and the 3rd year.
TIGP students will learn in all-English teaching and research environments and enjoy access to world-class faculty and state-of-the-art research facilities at Academia Sinica and partner universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TIGP PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree by the time they apply for admission to the Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP).
- Applicants must have to accomplish the admission requirements of the TIGP.
TIGP PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic transcript and Course content information Formal transcripts from all enrolled colleges or universities should be sent to the TIGP Admissions Office.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below