Application for the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Funding for Academic Excellence in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Tilburg University in UK.
The educational program is awarded excellent candidates who want to commence English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences. The amount will be € 6.657 at a tuition fee of € 8.800, meaning you will only need to pay a tuition fee of € 2,143 for the academic year 2020/2021.
Established in 1927, Tilburg University is a public research university specializing in the social & behavioural sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology and humanities. It offers both Dutch-and English-taught programs
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TILBURG FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from non-EEA countries are eligible to apply for the studentships.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue BA/BSc Liberal Arts and Sciences, BA Online Culture: Art, Media and Society, and BSc Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results during their relevant secondary education. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic results in secondary education, language test score (if applicable) and the quality and content of the application Form.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
TILBURG FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences. After being admitted, they have to download and submit the application Form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to send a statement from their secondary education institution saying that they belonged to the top 10% of their class or with average grade.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below