Application for the Tillit Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Amity University London in UK.
This scholarship is available to overseas students who want to undertake an undergraduate study programme at Regent’s University London. The Regent’s University London will provide 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year for living costs.
Founded in 1984, Regent’s University London is a private, non-profit university that provides an excellent blend of individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, assignments, and workshops.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TILLIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in BSc (Hons) Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship offered by the university.
- Students must have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Must be an International Students
- Three GCE A-levels in grades A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section)
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
- To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- English is our language of instruction, and they require proof of your English proficiency with:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.0 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58, with 51 or above in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80. (We do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Student Visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE or IGCSE English: grade C / 4 or above (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at Higher or Standard Level.
TILLIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must be required to attach copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies or university certificates
- Personal statement of 500 words or less
- One academic letter of recommendation
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below