Application for the Tio Super Talent Scholarships for EU and Non-EU Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the TIO University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The program aims to support talented and highly motivated international students who are going to apply for an English bachelor program at the TIO University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. TIO University of Applied Sciences will provide the award amount of € 9,700 for students to cover their study expense.
TIO University of Applied Sciences is an internationally recognized educational institution committed to providing students with a personal, accelerated and excellent education. It specializes in fields like hospitality, event and international tourism.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TIO SUPER TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both the European Union and non-European
- English bachelor programs.
- Must be European or non-European student
- Must have enrolled in an applicable course.
- Students must have the following English qualifications:
- IELTS Academic score of 7.0 or higher, TOEFL iBT score of 100 or higher, Cambridge exam of CAE-A or higher or CEFR C1 level or higher.
TIO SUPER TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First of all, candidates will have to take admission in an approved course. After that, they can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Attach a letter of recommendation from your former (secondary) school, a legalized copy of all Higher Education qualifications, an authorized copy of recent mark/grade lists and send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae in English together with the following documents at [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below