Application for the Titas Fellowship for Local Students in Bangladesh – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Titas Sweater Industries Ltd. in Bangladesh.
The educational award aims to support outstanding students who are going to take part in the graduate degree programme at any QS Ranking Top 1000 institution around the world. Fellowship winners will have to apply again for the next year if they wish to be considered for continuation of support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TITAS FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a Bangladeshi Citizen.
- Must be admitted into a graduate program closely related to any four of the Titas’s focus areas (Textile Engineering, Apparel Merchandising Environmental Sustainability, Chemical Engineering).
- Must be under 32 years of age.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have already received some form of scholarship from their university.
- Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
TITAS FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For an application, applicants need to take admission in any QS Ranking Top 1000 institution around the world. After taking admission, they can get application form or any other queries regarding the fellowship please e-mail to fellowship-at-titassweater.com
No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below