Application for the TOEFL iBT Test Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School in Japan.
This program’s main purpose is to provide an award amount of 15,000 JPY for the TOEFL iBT test fee to all eligible students for the academic year 2021/2022. The Nagoya University of Commerce & Business (NUCB) Business School will award 15,000 JPY to successful students.
NUCB Undergraduate School is a private, non-profit university in Nisshin City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan’s Tokai region. It has three primary residences for international undergraduate and graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TOEFL IBT TEST SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The grant is available for undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher, an attendance rate of 95% or higher.
- For taking admission at this school, candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
TOEFL IBT TEST SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in an undergraduate degree program, students are required to take admission at the NUCB School.
Application must include:
- All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates, and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating the candidate as deserving.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below