Application for the Tokyo YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Tsukuba in Japan.
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university. Tokyo Medical and Dental University will provide an award amount of JPY 30,000 monthly to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1928, Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU) is a public higher education institution in Japan. It offers baccalaureate and graduate degrees in medicine, dentistry, and related fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
YWCA JAPANESE MOTHERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationality.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Hold a “Student” visa,
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student as of April 2021
- Not receive a scholarship (over JPY 360,000 per year) from other institutions.
- Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Candidates must have knowledge of English as well as the Japanese Language.
YWCA JAPANESE MOTHERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University. Receive from either one of the following three options after the beginning of March:
- Visit Tokyo YWCA JMIS Office.
- Request the forms by postal mail. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope with an 82-yen stamp (width 12cm, length 23.5cm).
- Download the forms on the JMIS website.
Application must include:
- An applicant must write two essays in Japanese and submit it with a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below