The Summit University Offa, SUNO Admission Requirements: 2023/2024 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Summit University Offa, SUNO for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
SUMMIT UNIVERSITY OFFA, SUNO UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in SUNO is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
SUNO admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Summit University Offa in 2023, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take SUNO post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Summit University Offa (SUNO)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
SUNO admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Summit University Offa (SUNO) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.