We are pleased to present to you sc.ukzn.ac.za as the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN student central. It also contains the benefits of using the UKZN student central; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student central forgotten password.
Welcome to the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student Central, the home of all South African and International students. It is the home for all students studying towards a degree at the University. Its a community where you meet like-minded people who might have interest that matches yours.
Despite the name, the general public can use the portal too. Are you looking for a a room? the UKZN Student central is a room to stay…a room to host a lecture or room advise? It’s all packaged in here. Find inside the University of KwaZulu-Natal housing services, they will help you find a place to stay or even give you legal advise. Then there’s alway Conferences Central for the more ambitious wanting to rent a room for a society, a lecture or even a conference.
WHO CAN USE THE UKZN STUDENT CENTRAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UKZN STUDENT CENTRAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to student central ukzn Portal (https://sc.ukzn.ac.za)
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UKZN STUDENT CENTRAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UKZN STUDENT CENTRAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.