Application for the TOPOLITO Masters Scholarship For International Student in Italy – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Polytechnic University of Turin in Italy.
The main purpose of this educational award is to encourage the overseas participants in order to take the master’s degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.The educational fund will provide an amount of 8.000 € for the duration of the master’s degree program.
Established in 1859, the Polytechnic University of Turin is Italy’s oldest technical university. It is situated as a public university in Turin, Italy and ranked 1st in Italy and 8th in Europe for Engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TOPOLITO MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU and Non-EU participants are eligible.
- undertaking a Master’s of Science degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
- You must enroll for the first time in a full-time master’s degree program.
- The eligible candidates must have sufficient knowledge of English and Italian languages.
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree or an “equivalent academic qualification” obtained in a University outside Italy.
TOPOLITO MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants have to complete the online application form in order to take admission in a master degree program at the university. In the same application, you can apply for the grant in the “Research and academic programs” section.
Application must include:
- You need to complete the fields with the GRE General Test score under the “GRE” section. After that upload a copy of the “Examinee Score Report” of GRE General Test in the “Attachments” section.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below