Application for the Toronto Scholars Programme for International Applicants in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Toronto in Canada.
University of Toronto Scholars Programme is designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TORONTO SCHOLARS PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canada and International students are eligible to apply.
- These opportunities are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission.
- If applicant’s first language is not English, you must present proof of English facility prior to admission unless you have completed four years of full-time study in an English language school system in a country where the dominant language is English.
TORONTO SCHOLARS PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, there is no separate application required; all students are automatically considered when they apply to U of T. Applicants must submit full documentation for all secondary and post-secondary studies.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the transcript from every post-secondary institution attended, letter of reference – academic, letter of reference – professional, résumé, statement of intent, a sample of written work.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below