Application for the Torrens University Business Merit International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Torrens University Australia.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. Torrens University Australia will cover 25 percent of your total course tuition for the successful candidates
Founded in 2012, Torrens University Australia is a private university in Australia. It is a high-quality undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research and specialised degree programs in a wide range of academic disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
MERIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
Application must include:
- Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below