Application for the Transform Fellowships for Indian Students in India – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Transform School in India.
The Transform Fellowship is an initiative aimed at skilled, gritty young professionals and students keen to address education issues collaboratively with Transform Schools’ team and advisors. The Fellowship offers a unique opportunity to understand, unpack, illuminate, and even address issues that impact the attainment of equal access, quality, and outcomes in education, especially in the wake of COVID-19. The Fellowship programme will provide candidates the freedom to work part-time and/or from their home state and country. At the same time, the organization will compensate all Fellows with a stipend of $100. Living and travel expenses will be borne by their university or the Fellows themselves.
Transform is working in 67,000 government secondary schools to improve the learning outcomes of 2.4 million children across four states in India, increasing their transition to higher education and access to career opportunities. We do this by providing rigorously tested tools and training to teachers, students, governing bodies, and parents.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSFORM FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- India Students are eligible.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in art, social sciences, technology, business management, development, or relevant discipline
- Enrolled in a recognized post-graduate/ undergraduate programme in the art, social sciences, technology, business management, development, or relevant discipline
- Previous hands-on or work experience relevant to their project is appreciated
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Students must have good communication skills.
TRANSFORM FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must fill out the google application form
Application must include:
- A 3-mins short video pitch and 500-word write-up about why they are interested in the Fellowship and the project they would like to take up
- Links/Attachments of previous work and creative outputs
- A recommendation letter from one of your professors for this Fellowship
- Letter from the university mentioning that you are allowed to take the Fellowship
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below