Application for the Transform Together Scholarships for EU/International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Sheffield Hallam University in the UK.
The program is open exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20. The Awards will be awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is the 11th largest university in the UK with 708 courses. SHU has 30 research centers and it is divided into four faculties: as STA, SSH, HWB, and SBS. The SHU will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you will have to successfully complete each year of the study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Participants must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate – have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University but not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Students must be fully self-funding your studies and be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
- If you are progressing from a Sheffield Hallam undergraduate degree to a master’s degree, you can apply for an award.
TRANSFORM TOGETHER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply for an academic course you wish to join at Sheffield Hallam. When you receive an offer for your course, you are eligible to apply for an award online by completing the Application Form.
- Applicants must send your academic transcripts to [email protected] also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
- To enter in an undergraduate course, you must have A-levels or the International Baccalaureate (IB) at good grades. To enter in a postgraduate course, you must have a Bachelor degree, with minimum classification 2:2, from a recognized university.
- Before enrolling onto one of their courses, all applicants must have a recognized English language qualification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below