Application for the Transformer funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
The program is open for those students, who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program.
As a leading independent university, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university of Australia. It was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSFORMER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from any nationality is eligible.
- Bachelor or masters degree in any subject.
- The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. They must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change, extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
TRANSFORMER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.
Application must include:
- Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below