Application for the Transport Masters International Excellence Scholarship in the UK 2020-2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds, UK.
This educational opportunity is available for outstanding international participants who want to undertake their master’s studies within the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds. The educational award will support candidates by giving a grant of £5000 and the grant will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent)
The University of Leeds gained its royal charter in 1903 by King Edward VII. It is a public research university which was founded in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science and ranked nationally between 10th and 14th.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRANSPORT MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International participants of any country are eligible to join.
- Available for undertaking a master’s degree program within the Institute for Transport Studies (except MSc Sustainable Cities) at the university.
- An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the university and who have professional experience and/or voluntary experience.
- An ideal candidate must have an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s course at the university.
- To study in Australia, it is important to have good proficiency in the English language. But those candidates, whose national language is not English, are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
TRANSPORT MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, the candidates have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After receiving an offer, they can contact the University for the guidance of applying to the grant.
Application must include:
- At the time of application, the students might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of their passport name page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below