Application for the TRENDHIM Talent funding for International Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Trendhim Talent program in UK.
Trendhim is activating this award without any restriction of age, nationality and any other issue. Interested applicants can from the public, private and online universities and colleges are eligible to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at any university in the UK.Generally, there is only one award is available but in exceptional cases, if there is another worthy candidate then the winner will be two and the amount of €1,000 will be provided to each.
Trendhim is a company who always supported young talent. It believes that encouraging applicants and their dream is the key to the future development of e-commerce.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRENDHIM TALENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Excellent applicants from all over the world are acceptable.
- They can pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses in the field of Business, Accounting or Finance, Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales, IT and Web Development, Leadership and Organization, Entrepreneurship, and Fashion and Design at any university in the UK.
- The participants must be passionate about the given fields.
TRENDHIM TALENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Make your application in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at any university in the United Kingdom.This letter should be submitted through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Each student is advised to submit a motivational letter in which they need to give some information about themselves, their study program and their future aspiration. Please keep this in mind, that the motivational letter should be written in English and it should be at least one page long and include your contact information such as name, address, and telephone.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below