Application for the Trier Awards for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Trier University in Germany.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to undertake the bachelor’s, master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programme at the university. The University of Trier will provide the study expenses in the following manner: Up to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s programs, and Up to 400 Euros per month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs.
The University of Trier has six faculties with around 470 faculty members. The university’s award-winning green campus comes with gorgeous views of the city and its surrounding nature.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRIER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities (except Germany).
- Bachelor’s and Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programmes in any subject offered by the university.
- Are not of German nationality
- Are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification need financial support and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must prove their English language proficiency through one of the following tests, which should have been taken within the last three years:
- TOEFL (TOEFL-code: 9208)
- internet-based: at least 80 points
- computer-based: at least 215 points
- paper-based: at least 550 points
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- IELTS with at least 6,0 points
- UNIcert III
- C1 certificate for CEF.
TRIER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the degree coursework at the university. After that, they can download and complete an application form for this funding position.
Application must include:
- Current certificate of enrolment at Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams
- If possible: Registration of the topic of your final dissertation or final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)
- CV with a passport photo
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 10, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below