Application for the Trinity Foundation Grants Program for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Trinity College in Australia.
These awards are allocated on the basis of competitiveness and designed for eligible students who have a plan to join the foundation studies programme. Students will receive up to 50% tuition fees deduction. Selection will be based on according to the academic merit of the students.
Founded in 1872, Trinity College offers a flexible curriculum that prepares students for a wide variety of educational options and opportunity for students to study at their own pace.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRINITY FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible students will be chosen from each Foundation Studies program, and by their geographic region.
- To be eligible, you’ll have excellent high school results, be not permanently living in Australia as a resident.
- For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of Trinity College.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
TRINITY FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants are required to take part in the foundation studies programme at Trinity College. There is no need to apply for a separate application for a scholarship as your Trinity College application will form the basis of the decision.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below