Application for the Trust Graduate International Scholarships in Malaysia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the UCSI University in Malaysia.
The funding assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s or doctorate programmes by research coursework in Malaysia. Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
Founded in 1986, UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes by research in any subject area offered by the university.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honours with a minimum CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- The application is open to students who have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- You must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Seekers may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- For graduate programs, students also need to provide
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Passport copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page(in colour)
- Research Proposal (For DBA/PhD Programmes)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 01 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below