Application for the Trustees Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Alvernia University in USA.
The educational programme aims to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Alvernia University. Alvernia University will provide the amount of $23,000 per year for their education costs in the USA.
Alvernia University, founded in 1958, is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Previously known as Alvernia College, the institution was elevated to university status in 2008. There are around 50 undergraduate majors and minors available, and pre-professional programmes in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies are also available.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRUSTEES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree programme offered at Alvernia University.
- Applicants must be International students.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- All students who are non-native English speakers or come from a country where English is not the official language will be required to provide proof of English proficiency.
- Minimum Score Requirements:
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher.
TRUSTEES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificate.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents. Suggested agencies include World Education Services (WES), Joseph Silny & Associates, Inc., and International Education Consultants. The Evaluation Company, and Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Financial Statement via the International Student Certification of Finance.
- Two letters of recommendation are required only if applying to the Nursing program. The letter writer must submit them to the Admissions Office on behalf of the student. The student cannot send their copies of letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below