Application for the Tung Doctoral Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant eligible students from Hong Kong who want to start a doctoral programme at the university in the UK.The Tung PhD scholarship is worth £10,000 and is awarded annually to students from Hong Kong.
The University of Liverpool is considered one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TUNG DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students from Hong Kong.
- Doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have academic excellence and have been admitted to pursue full-time studies at the University of Liverpool.
- For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
TUNG DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below