Application for the Turin Scholarships for International Students in Italy – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the University of Turin in Italy.
The University of Turin is today one of the largest Italian Universities, open to international research and training. It carries out scientific research and organised courses in all disciplines, except for Engineering and Architecture. Each aid amounts to 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If applicants don’t have a GRE test result, they cannot apply for the opportunity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TURIN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- To be considered an international student you need:
- to hold a valid qualification providing access to a Master’s degree programme obtained outside the Italian education system
- not to have Italian citizenship.
- are not residing in Italy.
- Students who gained their high school diploma abroad or from a foreign system school in Italy will be required to attend an Italian language course.
TURIN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be admitted and enrol in the chosen programme, non-EU students residing abroad must respect VISA procedures and deadlines concerning the access of foreign students to Italian university courses set in the Regulations issued by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
- Applications shall be submitted through the online procedure.
Application must include:
- Applicant code obtained through the online application Apply-at-UniTo
- GRE certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below