Application for the Turkey Language Excellence Entrance International Awards in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fanshawe College in Canada.
The educational grant is available for brilliant Turkish students who want to complete their post-secondary programme at Fanshawe College. Fanshawe College will cover educational fund for talented students to cover their study expenses in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.
Fanshawe College is a large, publicly-funded College based in London, Ontario, Canada. It offers certificate and diploma programs, continuing education, academic upgrading, career and employment services, apprenticeships, and corporate training programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TURKEY LANGUAGE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Turkish students
- Post-secondary program in any subject offered by the college.
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- International visa students with a valid Study Permit from Turkey and is registered full time in Level 1 (or first semester with advanced standing) in any post-secondary program
- Students must have a minimum average of 70% in the final year of secondary study
- For undergraduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score 80
- For graduate studies, have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL score 90.
TURKEY LANGUAGE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the degree program at the college.
Application must include:
- Current transcripts from your secondary school, final transcripts from your secondary school, and proof of successful completion of all academic courses.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below