Application for the TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Thailand – 2019 Entry is now open at the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology in Thailand.
The bursary is available in the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. It aims to support those aspirants who want to pursue advanced research in Thailand.
Duration of this program will be twelve to twenty-four month and it will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation and food.
Established in 1983, the World Academy of Sciences promotes scientific capacity and excellence for sustainable development in the South. It is a merit-based science academy uniting 1,000 scientists in some 70 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TWAS-BIOTEC POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of the developing countries in the South are eligible.
- They can join a postdoctoral degree program in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell, and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences, and Chemical Sciences.
- Must be under the age of 40 at the time of admission.
TWAS-BIOTEC POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Candidates have to take acceptance letter from a BIOTEC Research Support Division to TWAS and BIOTEC and then apply for the fund through the online portal. All applications must include:
- A curriculum vitae, acceptance letter, evidence proficiency in English, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below