Application for the TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for Citizens of Developing Countries in Pakistan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the World Academy of Sciences.
In partnership with the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences, the educational award is activated for international aspirants and wants to prepare young scientists for developing the world.
This bursary will provide a monthly stipend which should be used to cover living costs like food, accommodation, local transportation, and incidental minor illness.
36 years ago in 1983, the World Academy of Sciences was established. It is a merit-based science academy uniting 1,000 scientists in some 70 countries whose headquarter is located in Trieste, Italy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TWAS-ICCBS POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of developing countries are eligible for this grant.
- You can be a part of a postdoctoral degree course in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, Medical and Health Sciences incl., Neurosciences, and Chemical Sciences.
- You must be a maximum age of 45 years at the time of admission and not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country.
- Demonstrating the English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is required if English is not your national language.
TWAS-ICCBS POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates must have to register themselves in a postdoctoral degree program at any university in Pakistan. After registering they can apply for the grant through the online application submission. All applications must include:
- An acceptance letter from ICCBS when applying, health certificate as well as reference letters which will be a headed paper and signed.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below