Application for the Two Fully-Funded International PhD Positions in High Mobility Wireless Communications in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Maynooth University in Ireland.
This is a fully funded opportunity open for outstanding international students who are applying PhD degree in the area of High Mobility Wireless Communication Systems. The Maynooth University will provide a monthly stipend and a travel budget to present the research outputs at international conferences, workshops and seminars. The studentships will cover four years of tuition fees and a stipend of € 18,500 per annum.
Maynooth University is known as modern, rapidly-growing, and research-led higher institution in Maynooth, Ireland. It has been providing education at undergraduate, masters and PhD level in various fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Strong mathematical, analytical and programming skills.
- Excellent background in communication theory and signal processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to details and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think logically, create solutions and make informed decisions.
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a research environment.
- A strong commitment to their own continuous professional development.
- PhD Studentships in Wireless Communications
- PhD applicants must hold at least a first or upper second class honours Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Candidates must have highly proficient English language skills. Evidence of English language proficiency for non-native speakers based on IELTS (or TOEFL internet/paper based) score of 6.5 (or score of 95/585)
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the applications and must be sent by email to Dr Arman Farhang (arman.farhang-at-mu.ie)
Application must include:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Two academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below