Application for the Two Merton Lawyers’ BCL Scholarships for UK/EU/Overseas Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Merton College in UK.
The educational is open for outstanding candidates who want to pursue graduate degree coursework at the Merton College for the academic year 2020/21. The bursary will provide the amount of up to £10,000 to the winning candidates.
Established in 1264, Merton College is one of the oldest and best colleges of the University of Oxford-based in England. It offers degree programs, world-class teaching and has a strong reputation for academic success.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERTON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all around the world.
- The graduate program will be awarded in Law.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree before applying for this application .
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree required for entry to Merton College.
- Applicants must pass in an English language test required for the fellowship program.
MERTON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application procedure applicants should simply apply to the law programme they wish to take and do not need to name Merton as their preferred college. They will be considered on the basis of their graduate applications.
Application must include:
- Official transcript, statement of purpose/research proposal written work and other documents must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below